In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below:
The owner of this website is ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA, (hereinafter ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA), under the brand name ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA, domiciled at C/ Antonio Machado nº 28 bajo, 16003, Cuenca, with tax identification number G.16170763.
- Contact mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As the owner responsible for the automated files derived from said website, ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA wishes to inform visitors and users of its website of its personal data protection and processing policy, which shall be applicable in the event that users decide to fill in any ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA form where personal data are collected, without prejudice to that indicated in the Privacy Clause applicable to each specific form. In any case, ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA guarantees at all times full and complete compliance with the obligations set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, as well as those set forth in Royal Decree 994/1999, which approves the Regulation on Security Measures, as well as the rest of the implementing regulations.
- The personal data provided by users or visitors to the website will be included in an automated file for which ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA is responsible, with the purpose of providing access to the contents offered through the website; to provide, manage, administer, extend and improve the services and/or contents offered on the website; to adapt said services to the preferences and tastes of users; to study the use of the services by users and visitors; to manage incidents and maintain the website; as well as for advertising and commercial prospecting purposes regarding ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA products and services.
- ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA will inform users and visitors to the website whether or not they are obliged to provide each and every one of the personal details requested on the forms for accessing and registering for the services and/or contents offered on the website. The warning will be made at the time of collection through visual warnings such as floating windows, placement of asterisks or symbols next to the requested data, or similar means to those mentioned above. In any case, the refusal to provide the personal data requested, the provision of inaccurate or incomplete data, could result in the inadequate, inefficient, defective or non-provision of the services and/or content offered to users and visitors.
- ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA, will ask users and visitors to the website for their express authorisation on each form they fill in for the transfer of the personal data they provide to the entities belonging to ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA for the sending of information and publicity. The visitor and/or user may object to this transfer both on the form to be filled in initially and at any time thereafter, sending, in the latter case, their request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to the personal data that may be required or that may be obtained from users on its web pages in order to manage the services offered and to send them commercial communications about products or services that may be of interest to them.
- ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA will adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and thus avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on Security Measures for automated files containing personal data approved by Royal Decree 994/1999, of 11 July.
- Users are responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided and are responsible for notifying ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA of any change in the same, ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA being exempt from any type of responsibility in this respect via the contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of their National Identity Document.
- Users have recognised and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by writing to the address indicated in each case or to the following address: C/ Antonio Machado nº 28 bajo, 16003 Cuenca, enclosing a copy of their National Identity Card.
- ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA informs users that they may oppose the sending of commercial messages by following the instructions indicated in each case or by writing to the following e-mail address: C/ Antonio Machado nº 28 bajo, 16003 Cuenca or by e-mail: email@example.com, in both cases attaching a copy of their National Identity Document.
- In relation to the personal data of minors under 18 years of age, ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA will never use this data for purposes inappropriate for the age of the minor, but will do so in accordance with the age, knowledge and maturity of this target audience, and will never collect data relating to or related to the economic situation or privacy of family members. ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA will provide parents or guardians with the possibility of exercising their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition of their children’s or guardians’ data and will encourage minors to consult with them before providing data. In the case of minors under 14 years of age, they must provide ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA with written authorisation from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, consenting to the processing of their data.
A cookie is a small piece of text that the websites you visit send to your browser that allows the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other choices, which can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play a very important role, as without them using the Web would be a much more frustrating experience.
We use different types of cookies to operate the ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA websites. Some or all of the cookies identified below may be stored in your browser.
|Category of use||Description|
|fontSize||Cookie set to determine the font size of the text to automatically configure our website according to your preferences during your visit.|
|mp_*_mixmail||This cookie is used to track your actions on the website when you register.|
|cookieAcceptanceCookie||Indicates acceptance of the cookies policy|
|Aleatorio (sessionID)||Cookies used by PHP or Java programming languages to allow variables needed to secure the session to be stored.|
You can restrict, block or delete sic-consulting.es cookies using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do this.
- Internet Explorer: microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10?
- FireFox: mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
The owner of the website is ASOCIACION SOCIOCULTURAL GRUPO CINCO CUENCA, copyright © 2020 All rights reserved.